Since we have done a bunch of decluttering in our house my old desk was getting less use since it was in our computer room in a corner filled with computer items. I decided to bring it out of its hibernation and move it into our now plenty of room space in order to create a craft corner. I already had a storage cart filled with lots of random craft items that I wanted to put to good use but could never get to.
After work Ethan and I ventured to Target to pick up some additional supplies to make home made cards. I cannot wait to start on my many projects and see what kind of neat ideas that I can come up with. I am sure that many of you will be recieving my home made goodies in the future.
(My new craft corner.)
No comments:
Post a Comment