Yes, I know that I am a day late but with the hussle and bustle of yesterday I did not have time to make an update. I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I know that we had a great Christmas and Ethan made out like a bandit from Santa and the grandparents. This year was the first year that he actually opened the presents and paid attention to what was inside instead of just the boxes and wrapping paper. The only problem is that everything he got he wanted to open immediately and with all of that tape and fasteners that toys now have it took a very long time.
For Christmas dinner I made a ham and we had my dad, Jackie, and her children and grandchild over. We had a great time and no one left hungry.
I still have to upload my photo's from the big day and promise to do that in a few days when things settle down but here is a picture of Ethan on his new bicycle that Santa brought. He is still getting used to it since it is a new bike but he seems to like it. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment