Here are a few pictures that I snapped up. Enjoy!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Flower World
I am planning on starting a garden this year on the side of our house. Originally there were a bunch of out of control bushes growing there so I have been removing them every few weeks to make room for a veggie garden. I thought that it would be fun to teach Ethan about veggies and growing our own. We went to Flower World in Maltby to buy the seeds. If you have never been there it is a great adventure since they have animals, a lot of water fountains, and a bunch of little trails to venture around. For any of you that are looking to buy flowers in the near future I highly recommend going here. They have everything.
Here are a few pictures that I snapped up. Enjoy!
Here are a few pictures that I snapped up. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© our family adventures blog 2015 - Feel free to print, email, or share but please do not use my photos without permission. Thanks!







No comments:
Post a Comment