Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's day this year kicked off with getting presents in bed, bath stuff and cookie cutters from Ethan and a lovely spa gift certificate from Jeff. Definitely something any mom could use. Ethan picked out a SpongeBob Squarepants card and even signed it himself. I think he did a great job with signing his name.



We then went to Ruby's for breakfast followed by a trip to Flower World in Maltby to pick up flowers for the yard and veggie's for my garden. This year we planted peas, snow peas, two different types of tomatoes, lettuce, acorn squash, and mini jack pumpkins.







To all of you mom's I wish you a very happy Mother's Day. I hope that your day was as great as mine. :)

No comments:

© our family adventures blog 2015 - Feel free to print, email, or share but please do not use my photos without permission. Thanks!