Thursday, August 11, 2011

fall is just around the corner...

In Seattle we didn't really have a summer this year but on the few nice days we have had we have definitely taken advantage of it. Below is a photo that describes our summer perfectly.

Goes by fast but lots of fun!

Because the weather is starting to get a little cooler again I actually picked up a new soup cookbook from Amazon yesterday. (I did take a cooking class this last week that may have put a spark in my brain to cook more.) I absolutely love soup so I will be sure to post some photos of all of the soup I am going to make. I hope Ethan and Jeff enjoy soup as much as I do.

No comments:

© our family adventures blog 2015 - Feel free to print, email, or share but please do not use my photos without permission. Thanks!