Saturday, February 18, 2012

love is in the air...

Valentine's Day came and went but we had a lovely time celebrating it. Ethan's school had a big Valentine's Day party with every food being red or pink. Let me tell you, there was a lot of candy and cookies in the mix since I don't think red radishes would have been a hit. They also made Valentine boxes to collect all of their Valentine's cards and goodies. 

We celebrated at our house after work/school and had a home made dinner by me. Ethan got a giant gummy bear and was so amazed by it. He kept saying it is the most gorgeous thing and it is delicious. I got lovely roses from Jeff and we are celebrating Valentine's day this weekend with a trip out of town for the evening. (I will write a blog post on that later.)

I hope that everyone had as good of a Valentine's Day as we did. 




No comments:

© our family adventures blog 2015 - Feel free to print, email, or share but please do not use my photos without permission. Thanks!