Monday, April 16, 2012

beautiful beachy day...

Seattle had some amazing weather this past weekend so we hopped in the car and took a ride to Edmonds to enjoy it. 

I had done some work in the yard before we had left and saw this super cute bird bath at a local shop there and had to get it. I thought it made the perfect accessory to our cherry tree.


After a little shopping at our favorite cheese shop and the toy store we headed down to the ferry dock to hang out at the beach. It was a packed house down there but we found a spot in the sand and Ethan started looking for buried treasure. (I think he has been watching too much Jake and the Neverland pirates. ;-)).

 X marks the spot!

Start digging.

The pirate's treasure. Thanks dollar store!
 
Checking out the ferry boat.

Another great day at the beach. 
 

No comments:

© our family adventures blog 2015 - Feel free to print, email, or share but please do not use my photos without permission. Thanks!