The sun came out for a bit today, even if it was cold, it made for a good excuse to get outside and get some fresh air. It doesn't help to also have a mopey dog following you around constantly either in desperate need of a walk.
Since my photo class a few months ago I am always looking for the opportunity to practice and this walk was definitely a perfect backdrop - North Creek Park.
Since it was a pretty chilly day there were not too many people out and about but Bindi and I enjoyed ourselves. I even made her pose for a couple of shots.
Click here to see more photos!
Here are a few more that I captured (and we even saw a couple of ducks enjoying what the great NW has to offer.
And when we got back, Ethan was game to go to the playground and I got him to pose photos as well. I have to admit, we have a pretty cute kid, missing teeth and all.








No comments:
Post a Comment