Saturday, March 15, 2014

what's old is new again...

A few of my friends invited me to attend a vintage market this past weekend and it was actually a lot of fun. The weather was not that great but luckily it was indoors,  actually in a barn which definitely set the ambiance.

There were several vendors there showing their goods and it was really hard not to go on a spending spree. Especially how everything was set up. It was definitely my style but thankfully I did not bring enough cash.  Who knew you needed cash at a flee market?  Not this girl.

My favorite food truck was also there,  Here and there, and I exposed my friends to the black bean sliders. So good!

I did come out of it with one purchase though, flowers!

1 comment:

{ CopyStrands } said...

That food truck was yummy! :)

© our family adventures blog 2015 - Feel free to print, email, or share but please do not use my photos without permission. Thanks!