Tuesday, December 30, 2014

hitting the slopes...


Last year around this time, I tried to go skiing and my dad ended up getting sick and I ended up getting sick. Since I am the only one in my immediate family that ski's (Ethan is slated to take lessons this winter) I end up driving up north and going with my dad to Mt. Baker.

I was not going to let another year go by where I did not make it up and even though they did not have a ton of snow, we still had a great time. The sun was out, and it was really cold, but the snow conditions were great that day. My ski boots, not so much. I mean who bruises both of their big toe nails on the same day?





I also learned that my dad does not know how to take the best pictures when using my cell phone. I didn't even see this one until I got home from the mountain.:)

 
Mt. Baker, I will be seeing you again in a couple of months. New boots and all!

No comments:

© our family adventures blog 2015 - Feel free to print, email, or share but please do not use my photos without permission. Thanks!