Friday, August 14, 2015

new wheels...

Since I'm turning the big 'gasp' 40, I figured it was alright to get myself a birthday present this year. I have been riding my beach cruiser lately and it's a great bike to take to our local 7-11 but hills, no way. Since it's a single speed it was really hard to go anywhere outside my neighborhood.
I really like the way these types of bikes ride and have been scouring the interwebs to find another cruiser style bike with speeds and walla, it paid off.
I just purchased myself a PUBLIC bike and I can't wait to try it out. You only turn 40 once so I figured, what better way to feel like a kid again than a cool bike. Do you agree? ;-)


No comments:

© our family adventures blog 2015 - Feel free to print, email, or share but please do not use my photos without permission. Thanks!