As some of you know I will be participating in the Seattle Half Marathon in November with a friend of mine. The course route is 13.1 miles long through downtown Seattle. The race is the weekend of Thanksgiving so I guess it is at a good time since I will need to burn off all of that Thanksgiving food.
I have signed up for a training course since first and foremost I have never run an actual race prior. I have indeed done quite a few walking races but this will be the first time running one. My training starts on Monday and goes until the end of November when the race is held. I am looking forward to the training but a little nervous as well since likely it will be raining on quite a few of the days that I have to run.
I am looking forward to this challenge and to say that I have actually completed a half marathon. Wish me luck!
1 comment:
You can do it Susi! Courtney and I believe in you. Remember your goal is completing the race so don't give up when it gets hard. Good Luck!
Jeff and Court
Post a Comment