I sort of knew that I would have a child who loves the water as much as I did growing up and still do. Ethan absolutely loves the water. I think love is actually an understatement since any time he is around water he makes a beeline for it. It doesn't even have to be warm water since he has been known to wade in the Puget Sound and I can attest that this water is indeed freezing.
With a child that loves water so much we've decided to sign him up for swim lessons that will start in a few weeks. We will be taking lessons at the
Bellevue Aquatic Center on Saturday mornings. I will be sure to report back after the first couple of lessons.
(Clyde Park Swimming Area in Bellevue, WA)
1 comment:
Very smart idea. I started taking lessons before I can remember and there's actually a photo of me diving in a pool with my little speedo's at age 4. Not teaching your kid to swim is a mistake because it limits what they can do as adults. If he needs coaching someday when he's older I'll be happy to assist.
Jeff
Post a Comment