Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Anniversary Round 2...

This last weekend it was Jeff's turn to surprise me for our ten year wedding anniversary. He didn't give me any details, just to be ready by 3 and that we were staying somewhere overnight. When we got in the car we started driving down towards the wineries and I figured out that we were staying at the Willow's Lodge. I always wanted to stay here so I was pretty happy. Then he told me that we were going to be eating at the HerbFarm restaurant for dinner which I was extremely excited about since it is a nine course wine paired meal. He also threw in a spa appointment in the morning and everyone knows I love the spa.

When we arrived at the restaurant they give a garden walk before dinner so we decided to go and check out the wine cellar before it started. On the way back to the cellar we ran into our friend Kristin and then the rest of our friends. I was so shocked that we were all going to be eating dinner together in one of their private rooms and it was fantastic. Lot's of fun and good laughs were had by all and Jeff then went and surprised me with a anniversary band. The night could not have been any more perfect and we had such a fabulous time. Here's to the first ten years and many more years of happiness to come. I love you Jeff!!


(Thanks to my wonderful friend Courtney for taking the pictures.)

No comments:

© our family adventures blog 2015 - Feel free to print, email, or share but please do not use my photos without permission. Thanks!