We have lived in our house for almost ten years and the day we moved into our house I always wanted to replace our front gate to our backyard. Our old one had been rotting for the past several years and each year it became harder and harder to open it. After my dad had done a bunch of work on his house, including many fences I asked for his help since Jeff and I had no clue where to begin. We also had one of our first nice days of the summer so we lucked out with the weather. Thankfully my dad agreed to help us out and did most of the work since we were busy trying to wrangle Ethan so we owe him a HUGE THANKS.
I tried to capture the process while it was happening. Check it out below...








1 comment:
Nice new fence with the Tisdale custom door! Ethan was a great help counting the boards and nails.
Lots of help from the whole family and your first lesson in "new Construction".
Post a Comment