Monday, January 2, 2012

new year's resolutions...

At the start of each new year I like to make a list of things that I would love to accomplish in the coming year. Here are mine below...
  • Have more home cooked meals at our dinner table. Our lives tend to get busy with work and preschool but I am going to try to take time to make delicious healthy dinners for my family to be eaten at the dinner table while we discuss what went on in our days.
  • Get better acquainted with my sewing machine. I've only barely scratched the surface of using my sewing machine so I am going to try and get more creative with it. Maybe possibly some skirts??
  • Go on more outside adventures. This is mostly for the Spring/Summer months but I would love for us to get out and explore more.
  • See more of my friends and family. As stated above work and preschool make us long for the weekends with nothing to do but I am going to make an effort to see friends that I haven't seen in a long time and also see my family more.
  • Eat healthy. Yes, I know this is always on people's New Year's resolution lists but I really want to eat less bread and pasta and sweets since they tend to give me headaches and no energy. I have been eating this way for only five days now but I am feeling great so it must be working. ;)
  • And of course update my blog more since I know everyone loves seeing pictures of my adorable son.
Happy New Year everyone and I hope that you are all able to accomplish your goals and have a wonderful year in 2012!

No comments:

© our family adventures blog 2015 - Feel free to print, email, or share but please do not use my photos without permission. Thanks!