Wednesday, January 4, 2012

science rocks at the pacific science center...

Since we had the week off and the weather was not that great we headed to the Pacific Science Center on one of our days off to hang out in Seattle. Jeff was heading to a game day at a friends house so he was able to join us in the morning and then after he left Ethan and I had a great time exploring the rest of the science center. Ethan absolutely loved the space shuttle that you could sit in and he also thoroughly enjoyed the shadow wall. I remember I loved the shadow wall when I was a kid as well so it was great to see him having so much fun in there and I had a great time too.


Before Jeff left we also took a ride up the elevator to the top of the Space Needle. Even though it was a little foggy and rainy up there Ethan liked being up way high and it was great to see the city.




No comments:

© our family adventures blog 2015 - Feel free to print, email, or share but please do not use my photos without permission. Thanks!