Sunday, March 10, 2013

creative juices flowing...

For the longest time the desk in my craft room has been ever so slowly coming apart. It was a desk I had from IKEA I believe from my college days and it left little room for storage purposes. It was also one of the last pieces of furniture we were looking to update outside of Jeff's computer desk. 

I have bought a couple of pieces of furniture recently that are metal and reclaimed wood that I have really liked and as soon as I saw this desk at Cost Plus I knew I would love to have it in my craft room. 

While I was there shopping I picked up a bunch of different types of clips to put on the metal bars as well and I love the way it turned out. This will be a work in progress but it definitely is a place I can't wait to create stuff in. 


No comments:

© our family adventures blog 2015 - Feel free to print, email, or share but please do not use my photos without permission. Thanks!