Friday, August 8, 2014

breaking out of a cooking rut...

I am an avid lover of cooking however I seem to have run out of time to do it recently. I follow a few blogs and in the past week I noticed a lot of people mentioning Blue Apron. I had heard of it before and it sounded pretty interesting but then I noticed on one of the posts they were giving two free meals if you tried their service so I gave it a shot.

We got our first delivery this evening and I was a little skeptical if myself and my family would enjoy it and I have to say that I loved it. It was fun to prepare the meal, got me back to cooking unique foods, and I had the time to do it.

Plus, they make it really easy to follow the directions and give you the perfect amount of ingredients so it was amazing and actually really easy. I think the best quote to sum of this service is 'Anyone can learn to be a cook' - ratatouille the movie.











No comments:

© our family adventures blog 2015 - Feel free to print, email, or share but please do not use my photos without permission. Thanks!