Tuesday, November 11, 2014

oh the possibilities...


The rain, cold, and wind have made their presence known over the last couple of weeks which has made our family start thinking about vacations. Now that Ethan's in school, it gets harder and harder to plan due to the high rise in prices during Mid-Winter Break and Spring Break. What is up with that??

I have been doing a bunch of research on different places that we could visit and my mind keeps drifting back to sunshine. I just want to go to someplace that is warm, has a beach, and where I can get lost in the waves. 

We keep coming back to Hawaii. That is definitely one of our favorite places and we actually have not been as a family for quite a while. 

Do you have any places that you would love to go to that is warm and sunny during February or April? I am very much open to suggestions...
 

No comments:

© our family adventures blog 2015 - Feel free to print, email, or share but please do not use my photos without permission. Thanks!