This past weekend while Jeff was at the Seahawk's game Ethan and I decided to go and visit my dad up north in Bellingham. We had arrived around lunch time and we all headed to Win's Drive-In for some burgers and fries. We also indulged in a fresh banana shake as well. It was fun to take Ethan there since that is a place that I worked at in High School and it has not really changed too much.
After lunch we stopped at Lake Padden so Ethan could work off his shake on the playground. We were only able to stay a few minutes since the weather turned pretty chilly. We had a great day hanging with my dad or as Ethan calls him Pe-pah.
(Ride-on Toy at Lake Padden Playground)
(With Pe-pah at the slide)
(Ride-on toy at Lake Padden Playground)
1 comment:
I may be biased, but I think that kid is going to have no problems with the women folk when he gets older.
Post a Comment