Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Great Wolf Lodge, Grand Mound Washington

This upcoming weekend Jeff, Ethan, and I are heading to Great Wolf Lodge in Ground Mound Washington for a small one night mini-vacation. I have heard their commercials on television and always wanted to check it out and thought that it was about time.


They are a destination hotel geared towards kids with a huge indoor water park, kid themed restaurants, storytelling time, and games. In their water park they even have a toddler water park section and everyone that knows Ethan knows how much he loves playing in the water. I will be sure to post pictures as soon as we return on Monday and tell you about our adventure.

 *Updated: Unfortunately we were unable to go to the Great Wolf Lodge since two of our family members were ill. Such a bummer but we will be instead going later next month.

2 comments:

{ CopyStrands } said...

That lodge sounds like so much fun, jealous!

Anonymous said...

Get ready to spend a fortune. It's fun and all, but I can only afford going 1 time a year if that. Prices are outrageous. Avoid the arcade and spa... you will drop $20's left n right if you go there.

Good luck.

© our family adventures blog 2015 - Feel free to print, email, or share but please do not use my photos without permission. Thanks!