Saturday, November 7, 2009

Haircuts and Stuff...

We have not been up to too much since our last post, mostly we have been watching the crazy weather we have been having in the Seattle area. For the past three days or so we have experienced thunder storms that shook the house, lightening that lit up the house, hail, tons of rain, and a bunch of wind. Thankfully the trees in the back of our house stood their ground and none toppled over. The leaves however is another story. From the looks of it the wind was blowing perfectly to get all of our neighbors maple leaves directly into our yard. Luckily I had raked leaves last weekend otherwise we would have had an overload of leaves. I figure once the rain and wind stops I will be out there again and maybe Ethan can help me this time by jumping in leave piles.

Ethan's hair had been getting pretty long and so Jeff took him to get his haircut at Brat Pack in Redmond on Thursday. If I do say so myself, his new haircut is very handsome.


(Ethan's serious pose with cute haircut)



(Showing off his teeth)

On a side note, I bought my first pair of Ugg boots today and absolutely love them. I needed a really good winter/snow boot and they are perfect. They have fringe, ties, and everything. LOVE them!

No comments:

© our family adventures blog 2015 - Feel free to print, email, or share but please do not use my photos without permission. Thanks!