Monday, August 19, 2013

cheapest cat toy ever...

What do you do with a cardboard box from Costco? Absolutely nothing if you live at my house. Just leave it out in the open and within a few minutes I guarantee that your cats will be all over it. As you can see from the picture I captured that there was an issue with both not fitting into it but luckily they compromised and shared.

Did you know it was black cat appreciation day on Saturday? I did not either until we went to a local farmers market that had the humane society adoption truck there that was full of black kittens. Luckily we already have two black cats otherwise I think that I would have tried to take them all home.


No comments:

© our family adventures blog 2015 - Feel free to print, email, or share but please do not use my photos without permission. Thanks!