Saturday, August 10, 2013

cool for back to school...



Back to school is just around the corner for Ethan. He is starting kindergarten at a brand new school this year so it is a very exciting time at our household. We have our new school picnic coming up and he is attending a camp in the next few weeks where he gets to hopefully meet some of his new classmates. Then after labor day he begins his new adventure and is off on his educational journey or something like that. :)



I found the cutest backpack while shopping on Amazon that totally fits his style, flying robots. What boy doesn't love flying robots? I knew that I had to have it and Ethan really likes it. He also got a matching robot lunch box and a cool thermos since my boy loves some chicken noodle soup once in a while. Making lunches every day will be a new thing for me since his current school provides all of this stuff so I'll have to start researching good lunch ideas. If you have some, please feel free to share them, otherwise it will be turkey sandwiches for the rest of the year.

No comments:

© our family adventures blog 2015 - Feel free to print, email, or share but please do not use my photos without permission. Thanks!