We have gotten in a few day trips recently and were able to check out the splash pad at Fairhaven Park in Bellingham, WA this past weekend. I remember when I was young coming and playing in the wading pool, which has now transformed into a splash pad. Probably a lot easier on the feet and knees since I had gotten plenty of wounds from the old wading pool. The weather was on our side that day and was pretty hot so it was hard to get Ethan out of it. But what kid doesn't love splash pads?
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
farewell summer...
Well, I'm not ready to give up on summer quite yet. I know that there are some sunny warm days still ahead but school starts next week (eek). We have been savoring the last few weekends to do as much as we can to soak this summer up.
We have gotten in a few day trips recently and were able to check out the splash pad at Fairhaven Park in Bellingham, WA this past weekend. I remember when I was young coming and playing in the wading pool, which has now transformed into a splash pad. Probably a lot easier on the feet and knees since I had gotten plenty of wounds from the old wading pool. The weather was on our side that day and was pretty hot so it was hard to get Ethan out of it. But what kid doesn't love splash pads?
We have gotten in a few day trips recently and were able to check out the splash pad at Fairhaven Park in Bellingham, WA this past weekend. I remember when I was young coming and playing in the wading pool, which has now transformed into a splash pad. Probably a lot easier on the feet and knees since I had gotten plenty of wounds from the old wading pool. The weather was on our side that day and was pretty hot so it was hard to get Ethan out of it. But what kid doesn't love splash pads?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© our family adventures blog 2015 - Feel free to print, email, or share but please do not use my photos without permission. Thanks!


No comments:
Post a Comment